Freed by grace, we are called by faith into the active mission and ministry of Jesus Christ.
Trinity Lutheran Church and Preschool is located in Wernersville, PA about 10 miles west of Reading, PA. Established in 1982 our faith-based preschool is a ministry of Trinity and is not associated with any other preschool organizations. Our teachers and School Board maintain educational standards set forth by the state of Pennsylvania. This high quality of educational standard allows us to participate in the state run Educational Improvement Tax Credit Scholarship program.
Whether it’s drilling wells in Central America through Living Waters International or gathering clothes, Christmas presents, and other needed items for the children and youth at Bethany Children’s Home, Trinity’s mission to serve others is the forefront of all our ministries.
We are a member congregation of the Northeast Pennsylvania Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America. We believe that we are saved by grace and not by human works. God’s grace is for all people everywhere.
Calendar of Events
Worship and Learning Opportunities
Sunday School is at 9:15 a.m.
Sunday Worship is at 10:30 a.m.
Masks must be worn over nose and mouth and physical distance kept. Please sit in designated areas whether outside or inside.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- A congregation varied in age: children through senior adult
- No limitations on who can attend
- Casual dress
- Children and babies are welcome. Click here for more info.
- Enter through the door by the ramp on S. Walnut St. where there will be greeters and ushers to guide you.
- At Trinity Lutheran Church, Wernersville, the Lord’s Supper is open to all who seek the grace-filled presence of Jesus Christ. If you are unable to come forward for Holy Communion remain seated and the bread (gluten free is an option) and wine/grape juice will be brought to you. If you choose not to commune you are invited to come forward for a blessing.
Trinity Lutheran Church
Come Join Us!
Our doors are open to all who desire fellowship with imperfect people discovering what it means to live as grace-filled followers of Jesus in an imperfect world.