We believe that Trinity Lutheran Church and its members are vital and vibrant partners of the Wernersville community, participating in its activities and contributing to community leadership.
In existence for over 30 years, the preschool is a faith-filled environment where Pennsylvania state standards are followed for early childhood learning. Click here for more information.
Community Response Fund
Each June money for the Community Response Fund is raised at our Strawberry Festival to support people in the local Wernersville area who are in crisis.
We provide meals for Opportunity House of Reading, PA – a place where people can restart their lives regaining independence and a sustainable livelihood.
Types of mission we do:
- International Well Drilling through Living Waters International. Wells drilled to date in El Salvador and Honduras
- Recovery work through organizations like:
- Lutheran Disaster Response in Puerto Rico rebuilding homes destroyed by Hurricane Maria
- St. Vincent Mission in Kentucky renovating homes in Appalachia
- Volunteering at the Brethren Service Center in New Windsor, MD packing quilts, school and health kits to be sent all around the world to those in need.
- We are always looking for new mission trips and opportunities in which to change the lives of others.
Endowment Fund (Funds Left in Legacy)
Trinity had the foresight to establish an endowment fund over 40 years ago to use money given as bequests to provide ministry in our local and worldwide communities.
Supports various organizations such as:
- Lutheran Disaster Response
- Wernersville Library
- Bear Creek Camp
- Hope Lutheran Church in Reading, PA
- Habitat for Humanity
- Godparents for Tanzania
- Camp Noah
- Lutheran Social Services of Puerto Rico
- Safe Berks
- Western Berks Free Medical Clinic
- Western Berks Shepherding Ministry
- And so many others . . .
Other Organizations Trinity has Served or Currently Serves:
- Food for the Conrad Weiser Food Pantry in Robesonia
- Shoes for “In Ian’s Boots” in Pottstown
- Christmas gifts for Bethany Children’s Home in Womelsdorf
- Clothes for Bethany Children’s Home’s “Helping Hands” program
- Christmas gifts for consumers of the Wernersville State Hospital
- And others . . .
Come Join Us!
Our doors are open to all who desire fellowship with imperfect people discovering what it means to live as grace-filled followers of Jesus in an imperfect world.